Current open positions:
For further information contact: NorrisA@wustl.edu
Why join the Norris Lab?
The Norris Lab is a professional, supportive, and dynamic environment. We are dedicated to innovative science carried out to high standards. We support individual growth to pursue career, professional, and personal goals.
- Active partner in building, maintaining, and supporting an excellent lab environment
- Contribute to exciting research projects crossing typical disciplines
- Mentor junior lab members
- Bring your expereince and expertise to help build a scitiific program with a broad perspective on the roles on hypothalamic circuits
- Help develop diverse projects using EEG, optogentics, chemogentics, opensource software tools, fiber photometry, and
- Be an active contibutior to setting the direction and growth of projects
- Students finishing a doctoral degree or have already completed a PhD (or eqivalent) please reach out via email to discuss you career goals and scieitifc interests